Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time for an update...

Ok Ok, I know it is definately time to update.
I just don't really know where to start.
Life has been kind of crazy lately, and time just flies by.

I'm not really a fan of winter AT ALL.
I guess you could say that by this time of year we have
had ENOUGH of the cold weather and just want to be outside.
So, we have been trying to take advantage of the days where it is
actually warm enough to play outside.

A couple of weeks ago we went out and let Jayden ride his 4-wheeler.
He is getting really good on it, but he has a serious need for speed.
Which worries me, but Matt thinks it's funny.

This is a picture of him chasing the horses. They are afraid of the 4-wheeler,
and he LOVES it. They are in the corner if you didn't notice them.
This is the result of doing burn-outs and fish tails in the mud.
There is mud all the way up him. Even on his neck and helmet.
(If you make it bigger you can see it better.)

Such a cutie. I love this crazy Boy.

Yes, that is mud flying up in the air. Like I said, he's got a need for speed. And once again...he is full throttle!
It was a lot of fun, and nice to finally get outside. Can't wait for summer.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! its fun to finally see what your little guys look like! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete